Borum Industrial Pedestal Drill 16-Speed 3/4HP
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Borum Industrial Pedestal Drill 16-Speed 3/4HP for Light and Medium Production Work
Perfect for fabricators, the Borum Industrial Pedestal Drill 16-Speed 3/4HP is a great machine for those looking for a drill press that's rugged enough to handle the demands of a busy workshop. This unit is accurate enough to consistently deliver you precise results. With a powerful and long-life industrial quality 3/4 HP motor double-wide spindle bearings and a precision spindle, the Borum Pedestal Drill is one very reliable drilling machine.
Features and Benefits
- Quiet operation low-noise belt drive with cast iron balanced pulleys ensures low maintenance
- Features a safety ON-OFF switch fitted with a dust cover and positive action pushbuttons plus a large (Red) self-locking "Emergency Stop" hinge cover
- Utmost precision spindle bearing for long life and high accuracy
- Has a table control via hand crank and gear rack is robust with high load capacity
- Features a long quill stroke with easy to adjust depth stop at the capstan handle
- Characteristically thick-walled, precision-ground column for extra rigidity
- Features a powerful long-life commercial drive motor provides high reliability even at continuous loads
- Has a solid rotating work table with diagonal clamping slots
- Full range of Spare Parts available in Australia!
- Motor: 240V 3/4HP
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Spindle Speeds: 162-3000rpm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity: 16mm
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Chuck: 16mm
- Maximum Spindle Stroke: 78mm
- Swing: 350mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Table: 781mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Base: 1219mm
- Diameter of Column: 73mm
- Diameter of Table: 290mm
- Size of Base: 450x265mm
- Overall Height: 1588mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.