DHE Australian Made Heavy Duty Forklift Slippers Class 2-Narrow Width
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Proudly Made in Australia
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Sturdy Class-2 Heavy Duty Forklift Slippers in a Variety of Lengths for Narrow Width Forklifts
Check out this pair of heavy-duty slippers for class 2 forklifts. These allow you to temporarily increase the length of your forklift tines. Manufactured using high-grade steel, these slippers feature a zinc plated finish which protects them from corrosion. The zinc finish makes these slippers suitable for use in seaside facilities like docks and port warehouses.
These slippers have been specifically designed for narrow width forklifts with a maximum weight lifting capacity of 4 tonnes. The slippers are supplied with heel lock pins for installation and are very easy to mount and remove.
Features and Benefits
- Durable construction using high-quality components
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Zinc plated design and supplied with heel lock pins
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy to handle and store due to appropriate weight
- Suitable for class-2 forklifts. Doesn't deform or break
- Specially designed for narrow width forklifts
- Material: Steel
- Max. Lengths Available: 1500, 1600, 1783, 2000, 2100, 2400, 3000 mm
- Max. Tyne Size: 100 x 50 mm
- Working Load Limit(@ 600 mm load centre): 4000 kg
Forklift slippers are designed and manufactured to temporarily extend existing fork tynes and shouldn’t be used as a permanent attachment. In accordance with AS2359.15, fork slippers used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting tyne’s length. If the slippers are longer than 167%, then the usage of those slippers shall be restricted to their specified application. When using Fork Slipper Tyne Extensions, caution must be exercised to ensure that they are used only for load stabilizing purposes and that the load is uniform and fully supported by the appropriate fork tyne.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.