Barrier Group Heavy Duty Steel Round Bollard
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Round Stainless Steel Bollards for Heavy Duty Applications from Barrier Group
These heavy duty bollards are mainly used in traffic control applications or in the protection of properties. The bollards are made up of steel and can be completely welded to the location. These bollards can be installed easily over concrete surfaces and can also be buried partially under the ground in the new footing of concrete. You get a high-quality aluminium polish over the bollard caps with a great finish and sheen, making these bollards adaptable to architectural applications
Manufactured from the heavy steel, these heavy duty bollards are treated with a galvanized powder coating to offer durability and weather resistance. The bollards are delivered in standard yellow colour used for marking safety lines and spots. Colour can also be customized on demand. Chain rings are optionally available if you want to join the bollards with ropes or chains. These heavy duty bollards come with a fully welded base plate made up of steel to offer a trip-proof and sturdy base.
Features & Benefits
- Inexpensive alternative to heavy-duty models
- Class 1 Red reflective band coating on the top
- Available in surface mount or below ground models
- Can be welded to Baseplate (optional) made up of steel
- Available in galvanised only or galvanised with powder coating variants
- Optional chain rings kits are available
- Material: Mild Steel
- Height: 1000 - 1200mm above ground
- Weight: 6.0 to 20 Kg
- Colour: Safety Yellow or Customised Colours
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised or Galvanised Powder Coating
- Diameter: 63.5 to 140mm for different variants
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.