Heeve Hinged Lid Rubber Cable Protector - 2 Channel
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Heeve Recycled Solid Rubber Two-Channel Hinged Lid Cable Protector
The Heeve 2-Channel Hinged Lid Rubber Cable Protector is a great solution in protecting essential cables and hoses at your worksite or during outside events.
It provides safe access for people while protecting cables underneath, and includes hinged lids for convenience.
The Heeve Hinged Lid Rubber Cable Protector's flexible, modular design allows for any cables to be routed through its two channels. The cable channels safeguard all of your wires and cables from becoming tangled and keep them from coming into contact with one another (e.g. Electricity, water) thus, reduces the risk of accidents and/or serious damage.
The rubber cable protector is made of recycled solid rubber which is a better rubber material than the ones on the market. The hinged lid is made of high-quality, shock-resistant PVC which protects and keeps your cables in place.
Each cable protector is provided with strong male/female connections that interlock each module to form a very stable unit for any cable length requirements.
The 2-channel cable holes measure 32mm high and 32mm wide, which allow a varied selection of cables and hoses to be accommodated.
The cable protector is provided with guide holes where bolts can easily go through for a more permanent installation. Place the ramps into the required position and bolt them down using the Heeve Sleeve Anchor Bolt For Ramps (Sold separately). Cables can be installed later and be kept in place via the hinged lid.
With its 15,000kg loading capacity, the Heeve Hinged Lid Rubber Cable Protector can withstand a fully loaded forklift with 3-5 tonnes cargo or any light-duty vehicles. It can occasionally support a large vehicle weighing more than 15,000 kg. However, if large vehicles weighing more than 15,000 kg utilize the cable protector multiple times per day, the ramp will age faster and have a shorter service life.
The Heeve Hinged Lid Rubber Cable Protector is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and a smart choice for protecting your essential cables from various weather conditions and road obstructions. It is a must-have if your cables and hoses cannot be buried or otherwise made safe for a better and safer environment.
Features & Benefits
- Tested for use with axle loads up to 15,000kg
- Made of heavy-duty recycled solid rubber body with shock-resistant PVC yellow lid cover
- Without unpleasant rubber smell
- Black and yellow safety coloured finish
- The hinged lid allows cables to be positioned easily
- Interlocking modules to provide continuous protection for any length of cable
- Requires no tools for assembling
- 2-Channels prevent cables from tangling or coming into contact with one another
- Protects essential cables at any worksite or outside events
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Better than existing cable protectors on the market
- Material: 100% Recycled Solid Rubber Base & PVC Yellow Lid Cover
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 1000x250x50mm
- 2-Channel size: 32 (W) x 32 (H) mm
- Unit Weight: 7.2kg
- Load Capacity: 15,000 kg
- Service life: Up to 4 years
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.