Heeve Recycled Rubber Car Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Proudly Made in Australia 🇦🇺
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: These products are made to order and may have a 1-4 week lead time.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Pair of Heeve 300mm Wide Recycled Rubber Car Loading Ramps For Kerbs, Trailers, Containers & More
If you own a lowered car or sports car you know how hard it can be to get over kerbs or into trailers and containers. Now there's an Australian-made solution!
The Heeve Recycled Rubber Car Loading Ramps make the transition for lowered or sports cars simple, safe and easy.
These ramps are made from 100% recycled truck tyres. They are non-slip, can be moved by one or two people and are also weatherproof.
They won’t scratch your floors and won’t skid when in operation. Heeve Solid Rubber Car Loading Ramps are available in different sizes and dimensions, choose the one that best suits your requirements today.
Features and Benefits
- Gradual transition to trailers, containers, kerbs etc.
- Great for low cars 1:10 gradient
- Prevent damage to sports cars, lowered or modified cars when loading
- Will not scratch your floors and won’t skid when in operation
- Can be installed anywhere
- Manufactured in Australia from 100% recycled tyres
- 2 x ramps included
- 300mm wide
- 1000mm x 100mm: 12kg per ramp
- 1200mm x 120mm: 17kg per ramp
- 1400mm x 140mm: 24kg per ramp
- 1600mm x 160mm: 31kg per ramp
- Made of tough 100% recycled rubber that's long-lasting
- Available in a variety of sizes including custom sizes to suit your application
- Custom sizes, colours available upon request
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in charcoal. Contact us for a custom colour quotation.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.