Liftex Single Parrot Beak Drum Lifter - 360kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Medium Duty Drum Lifter That Easily Clubs and Releases Drums
How great it'd be if the operator didn't have to manually tilt the drum for loading/offloading. That would reduce the overall effort and hence the manpower required for shifting. That's what this parrot beak drum lifter does. It not only converts a forklift into a drum lifter. But the unique parrot beak design means that the operator has to only slightly push the drum. So the beak clutches the rim.
Mounting this lifter on a forklift is as easy as sliding it over the tines and securing it to the rail guard via a safety chain. The lifter can be adjusted in height to suit different drum sizes. But it mostly suits 210-litre drums and a maximum weight of 360 kilograms.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for both steel and plastic 210-litre drums
- Simple auto clamp operation - no need to leave the driver's seat
- Allows the operator to remove and place drums on pallets or bunds without having to leave the forklift seat
- Height adjustable for use with different drum shapes
Fork Pocket Size (L x W x H): 750 x 150 x 55 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 750 x 150 x 110 mm
- Beak Capacity: 360kg
- Finish: Painted safety yellow
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.