PVI Aluminium Solid Threshold Ramp, 360kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Solid Portable Threshold Ramp with 360kg Weight Capacity from PVI
If you're in need of a more permanent ramp for wheelchairs and scooters, this one-piece aluminium wheelchair ramp by PVI (Prairie View Industries) is a great solution that can be used inside or outdoors. The highly stable one-piece mobility ramp comes in many lengths and widths and supports up to 360kg.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Drilled holes and safety pins included to fix permanently in place
- Full platform provides excellent stability
- High-quality durable welded fabrication
- Anti-slip grip-tape surface for enhanced traction
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters of either three or four wheels
- Safe operating manual included
- Available in 915mm,1220mm and 1520mm long lengths
- Available in 760mm and 915mm widths
- Weather resistant
- 24-month warranty
- PVI Ramps are registered in Australia with the TGA Therapeutic Goods Administration
|SL330||915mm (3ft)||760mm (30")||6.8 kg||*360 kg|
|SL336||915mm (3ft)||915mm (36")||8.1 kg||*360 kg|
|SL430||1220mm (4ft)||760mm (30")||9.0 kg||*360 kg|
|SL436||1220mm (4ft)||915mm (36")||10.4 kg||*360 kg|
|SL530||1520mm (5ft)||760mm (30")||11.36 kg||*360 kg|
|SL536||1520mm (5ft)||915mm (36")||13.6 kg||*360 kg|
*Stated load capacity is over 2 axles
For additional warranty information on our PVI ramps and accessories, click here.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
The product title says its capacity is 360kg but then in the description is says 136kg or 272kg and then in the table it once again says 360kg but only if the weight is upported over 2 axles. So the question is 2 fold: One, please explain how axles relate to a ramp, and how would you either have one or two axles? And what is the true weight capacity
The PVI Aluminium Solid Threshold Ramp has a maximum 360kg load capacity rating over two axles. This means that a scooter that has 4 wheels (2 axles) can be supported to a weight of up to 360kg. The weight must be distributed evenly over each axle.