PVI OnTrac Wheelchair Access Ramp with Handrails, 385kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Aluminium DIY Wheelchair Access Ramp with Handrails From Prarie View Industries With 385kg Capacity
PVI OnTrac Wheelchair Access Ramps enable a power chair, scooter, or wheelchair to easily transition to a raised surface. Each access ramp includes smooth aluminium handrails on each side for added safety and assistance along the way. An OnTrac access ramp also works great for walkers, canes, and other mobility aid devices! The durable aluminium construction features a grooved surface for maximum traction, a full-length step attachment lip, and a tapered entrance foot. PVI OnTrac access ramps are made in the USA and come with a 2-year warranty which does not cover the handrails.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a safe, accessible transition for scooters, wheelchairs, and walkers
- Weather-resistant, rust-free aluminium construction handrails
- 385kg weight capacity
- Available in multiple lengths from 1220mm to 3050mm
- Quick installation
- Features 50mm raised sides
- Little or no maintenance
- 24-month warranty
- PVI Ramps are registered in Australia with the TGA Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Connection plate depth: 50mm
- Connection plate width: 920mm (approx)
- Dimensions listed below are the usable dimensions. Overall dimensions are slightly larger.
|Model Number||Size L X W||Approx Weight||Capacity*||Main Sections|
|XPS436||1220 x 915mm (4' x 36")||22.5 kg||385 kg||One|
|XPS536||1520 x 915mm (5" x 36")||27 kg||385 kg||One|
|XPS636||1830 x 915mm (6" x 36")||32.5 kg||385 kg||Two|
|XPS736||2130 x 915mm (7' x 36")||37 kg||385 kg||Two|
|XPS836||2440 x 915mm (8' x 36")||41.5 kg||385 kg||Two|
|XP1036||3050 x 915mm (10'x 36")||50 kg||385 kg||Two|
* Maximum ramp capacity 192.5 kg (one axle) 385 kg (two axles)
Please note: Pick up from our Hornsby (NSW) warehouse is also available. We do not arrange on-site installation. Installation is straight forward as the ramps are flat packed, the handrails need assembly and if you are purchasing a 2 section ramp the 2 main halves need to be joined, the ramp needs to be secured to the floor. Assembly hardware is provided. Installation can be performed by any handyperson.
Warranty and Disclaimer
For additional warranty information on our PVI ramps and accessories, click here.
To read our disclaimer regarding Australian standards for ramps, click here.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.