Sureweld 3.6 Tonne 3.5m x 550mm PT Series Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
3.6 Tonne Capacity 3.5m Long x 550mm Wide PT Series Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps, Pair
Sureweld 3.6 Tonne 3.5m x 550mm PT Series Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are the specialised range of Sureweld Ramps designed for use with All Surface Loader Rubber Tracks. The tread surfaces in this range are configured to reduce the possibility of damage to these types of tracks and are generally wider than Rubber Series and Track Series ramps. At a capacity rating of 3 tonne per pair, these lightweight aluminium loading ramps are ideal for owners and operators who need to safely and effectively transport machinery fitted with All Surface Loader Rubber Tracks.
Complete with connection plate and zinc coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for All Surface Loader Rubber Tracks
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- All ramps are built to take a reasonable variation around typical truck body heights
- 12-month warranty
- Made from high-grade structural alloy
- NATA certified and tested
- Ramps sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 3.6 tonne
- Ramp Weight: 41kg
- Ramp Length: 3.5m
- Internal Track Width: 450mm
- Ramp Width: 550mm
- Ramp Depth: 120mm
- Rung Recess: 35mm
Whilst these ramps cater for the distinctive features of All Surface Loader Rubber Tracks, these models can also be used with pneumatic (air) tyres. Select from this range where machinery fitted with All Surface Loader Rubber Tracks as well as machinery with pneumatic tyres are to be loaded.
For loading machinery with Steel Tracks including tracks with Rubber Pads, the Sureweld Track Series Ramps must be used. Where machinery with pneumatic (air) tyres, or rubber tracks is to be loaded, the Sureweld Rubber Series offer a more lightweight and economical alternative.
PT Series Ramp Specifications
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery InformationThese ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
- Deliveries can only be made to business addresses
- There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the ramp delivery, preferably multiple persons to assist the delivery driver in unloading the ramps.
- Additional charge of $99.00 if a forklift if required for unloading
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.