Sureweld 2.1m x 450kg Curved Foldable Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
2.1m Long x 450kg Capacity Aluminium Folding Curved Mower Loading Ramps From Sureweld
Sureweld 450kg Mower Series Curved Foldable Aluminium Loading Ramps are designed for Government Departments, Maintenance Contractors, Agricultural Businesses and serious domestic users who want only the best ramps available to load Mowers and other lightweight, low clearance machinery.
The Mower Ramps feature impressively low weights whilst maintaining Sureweld’s full level of quality and workmanship.These versatile models are the solution to a need for dependable light duty ramps in keeping with the expectations of Australian operators.
Mower Series Ramps are curved for low clearance applications in comparison with the ATV Series which are of a straight design.
What sets the Sureweld Mower Series Aluminium Loading Ramps apart from other mower ramps is their adaptability to varying loading heights and bearing surfaces.
Complete with connection plate and zinc-coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto utes, small trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for light to medium-duty applications, both in commercial and domestic situations
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- Clearly defined load ratings
- Foot adaptable to varying gradients
- Steel pin included
- Stainless steel hinge parts
- 12-month warranty
- NATA certified and tested
- Ramps sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 450kg
- Ramp Weight: 6kg
- Ramp Length: 2.1m
- Ramp Folded Length: 1.4m
- Internal Track Width: 240mm
- Ramp Width: 275mm
- Ramp Depth: 55mm
- Rung Recess: 3mm
- Not suitable for use with steel tracks
- Not suitable for use with solid tyres
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is the price of $397 for one ramp OR pair of ramps? - Thank you, Claire
Thank you for your enquiry.
They are sold in pairs :) Can I help you with a quote on this one?