TradeQuip Professional Strut Coil Spring Compressor with Safety Guard
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
TradeQuip Professional Strut Coil Spring Compressor with Safety Guard for Dismantling Macpherson Strut Shock Absorber Assemblies Fitted to Passenger Cars
This work-efficient TradeQuip Professional Strut Coil Spring Compressor with Safety Guard has been specifically designed with jaws that adjust up-down for clamping the spring tightly, safely, and securely. It is the perfect addition to any busy mechanical repair workshops and safely compresses and removes strut coil springs for replacement or repair
The TradeQuip Strut Coil Spring Compressor with Safety Guard supports a maximum load capacity of 1,000kg. As you use it, its compressor features strut spring yokes that adjust and secure the strut spring.
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATION OF ANY SPRING PRIOR TO ATTEMPTING TO COMPRESS THE SPRING AND ENSURE THAT THE SPRING DOES NOT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM SAFE WORKING CAPACITIES OF THE SPRING COMPRESSOR.
Features and Benefits
- Features a hands Free foot operated hydraulic action with quick release
- Features: smooth, long stroke hydraulic actuator
- Unit includes two sizes of spring yokes: 100mm - 158mm
- Has adjustable spring yokes hold the strut spring very securely
- The upper yoke bracket slide provides multiple height adjustments with 7 height positions
- Securely fitted with Safety Guard
- Is not suitable for some 4WD applications
- Spring Coil Diameter: 10-16mm (Never exceed maximum of 16mm)
- Compression Length: 210-570mm (Never exceed maximum of 570mm)
- Maximum Spring Pitch: 110mm
- Strut Tube Diameter: 100-160mm
- Maximum Stroke: 315mm
- Safety Guard Inner Diameter: 360mm
- Dimensions: 1180x510x680mm
- Net Weight: 36kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.