Rubber Kerb Gutter Ramp from Barrier Group
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Rubber Kerb Gutter Ramp 110mm High
Barrier Group Rubber Kerb Ramp, also known as Curb Ramp, is a portable and heavy duty moulded rubber ramp to provide a transition to trucks, cars or hand trolleys. Each unit features two recessed mounting holes to fix the ramp in place. It is manufactured from durable and high-impact recycled rubber which is resistant to environmental factors. The sturdy construction embodies a 12 x 70mm drainage channel. In order to utilise channel, just trim cover panels from each end with a sharp knife. Measures 110mm high x 430mm deep x 480mm wide and weighs 14.6kgs.
- Dimensions 110mm high x 430mm deep x 480mm wide
- Weighs 14.6kgs.
- Portable, high-impact and heavy-duty moulded recycled rubber ramp suitable for trucks, cars or hand trolleys.
- Each unit features two recessed mounting holes for securing the ramp in place.
- Simply trim cover panels from each end to utilise channel.
- Heavy-duty, high-density rubber construction allows the ramp to handle up to 20 tonnes to accommodate the heaviest of industrial applications. A grooved surface provides traction both indoors and outdoors, and two holes at the front of the ramp allow it to be permanently mounted.
- Description: Solid rubber kerb ramp (sold per piece)
- Material: Recycled black rubber
- Height: 110mm
- Depth: 430mm
- Width: 480mm
- Weight: 14.6kgs
- Note: Due to ongoing product upgrade, the actual design may differ from those shown in the product images.
Please Check With Your Local Council First...
For detailed regulations and to ensure that a kerb ramp is allowed in your area, contact your local council before purchasing and installing any kerb ramp.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.