TradeQuip Professional Mobile Blasting Kit, 75 Litre
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Long Life TradeQuip Professional Mobile Blasting Kit, 75 Litre for Irregular Surfaces
The TradeQuip Professional Mobile Blasting Kit, 75 Litre is the machine that can do a wide variety surface preparation jobs. Whether it's removing paint, scale, rust and oxidation this machine is the real deal.
The TradeQuip Professional Blasting Kit is compatible with surface preparation on vehicles, machinery, steel, glass etching and others. It comes with its own 2.4m heavy-duty blast hose that's designed for long life, and stable wheels for great manoeuvrability.
Minimum Free Delivery required to operate this unit (using Medium grit and the Small nozzle) is 400 Litres per minute.
Recommended Compressor Air Supply Delivery is 600 Litres per minute.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for surface preparation on any type of irregular surfaces and for removing paint, rust, scale and oxidation on various surfaces
- Adjustable flow valve and pressure relieving ball valve provide the operator with complete control of abrasive blasting
- Durable, welded steel frame for strength and durability
- Easy manoeuvrability thanks to its durable rubber wheels and built-in
- Its ceramic blast nozzles offer extended life
- Abrasive flow valve that's adjustable
- Powder-coat finish
- 10mm ID blast hose and 10mm ball valves
- The steel deadman handle shuts off automatically when dropped
- Large pressure tank holds approximately 18kg
- Pressure gauge that monitors air pressure
- Built-in moisture separator
- Recommended for use with a compressor that delivers 15 CFM @ 90 psi
- Includes Safety Mask, Thread Tape and Media Refill Funnel
- Tank Capacity: 75 Litre
- Working Pressure: 60 - 125psi
- Air delivery; 400-600 Litres per minute @ 90psi
- 4 Ceramic Nozzle Tips: 2.5, 3.2, 3.8, 4.5mm
- Hose Length: 2.4 metres
- Wheel Diameter: 150mm
- Includes Air Pressure Regulator
- Replacement Ceramic Tip Set (4pk) Product #3008/3
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.