Digga 4.7-Tonne 3.5m x 560mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Digga 4.7 Tonne 3.5m x 560mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps, Pair
Designed specifically for machines with rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres, the Digga 4.7 Tonne 3.5m x 560mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are heavy duty yet light in weight and come with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance and are cost effective.
European designed and engineered, the Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design available on the Australian market today.
Complete with connection plate and tongue as well as zinc coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres
- Patented, fully extruded, double T-beam design, interlocks the rungs into the body of the rail. No physical load is taken by the weld alone. The welds (top & bottom), hold the rung in its fitted position, adding superior strength & durability.
- 3 different connection methods;
- Pin (supplied)
- Tongue (supplied)
- Chain (chain not supplied)
- Enhanced beam strength
- Huge 18 Month Warranty
- Certified to the highest international standards including CE, TUV and GS certification guaranteeing the quality and safety of the ramps
- Reinforced, easy load, lead on/off design are safer and more durable than conventional ramp designs
- The reinforced bottom rung sits low to the ground ensuring machines don’t have to ‘step up’ onto the ramp. As a result, the bottom few rungs won’t bend, as so often is the case with current ramp designs. The ride is also much smoother
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 4.7 tonne
- Ramp Weight Per Ramp: 51kg
- Ramp Length: 3.5m
- Internal Track Width: 500mm
- Ramp Width: 560mm
- Height Up To: 1.4m
- Beam: 155mm
- Series: Standard
Skid steers(Bobcats), excavators, Dingo's, Ditch Witches, and other small machinery with 4.7-tonne ratings can now be loaded onto trailers and truck beds with these aluminium machinery loading ramps. The ramps have raised sides to allow safe, worry-free loading.
Where steel tracks are to be used on ramps, please refer to the Universal Series which have a different tread surface to the Standard Series Ramps. See the table below, for Digga's full range of Standard Series Ramps.
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
10% Off Accessories
We don't just have ramps. Shop bollards, fuel tanks, attachments and more with a bonus 10% off construction accessories with each ramps purchase using code LOADINGRAMPS10 at checkout.
Bulky Delivery Item Details
This product is bulky and requires delivery via a specialist courier to either a home address or business address. For delivery to a business address the receiver is required to have either adequate business facilities to off-load the item via a forklift or loading dock available at the time of delivery during business hours. If delivery is to a residential home address or you do not have the business facilities to off-load please select residential tailgate delivery at checkout to have your item(s) delivered via a courier truck that has tailgate delivery capabilities.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing Loading Ramps?
The construction industry is tough and the machinery even tougher; with the right loading ramps you can ensure that your expensive equipment is safe when loading or unloading your truck. For help choosing the best suitable construction machinery loading ramps click the button below.