Heeve Premium Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp 3.6m Kit for Rolled-Edge Kerb
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heeve Premium Driveway 100% Recycled Solid Rubber Kerb Ramp 3.6m Kit for Rolled-Edge Kerb
Eliminate gutter scraping for good with the Heeve Premium Rubber Kerb Ramp Kit.
Made from 100% recycled rubber, the 3.6m Heeve Premium Rubber Kerb Ramp Kit for Rolled Edge Kerbs provides your driveway with a smooth transition while covering the gutter and allowing rainwater to flow underneath.
Featuring premium durable rubber, tapered edges, anti-slip frosted surface material and an in-built water channel to allow water flow.
Easy to assemble and install
This driveway kerb ramp system is an innovative solution to eliminate the bottoming out or scraping of your car every time you pull in or pull out of your driveway.
It is easy to lift or flip over by two people when cleaning debris collected underneath or to relocate.
Complete with pre-drilled holes underneath for the option of joining each section together with minimal to no tools required.
Engineered to perfection
- This ramp system offers you comfort without protruding into the roadway, thus posing no obstruction or violation.
- High traction frosted surface to avoid slips and trips when wet.
- Easy to install by connecting each ramp section together with 4 x fixing bolts on the underside (bolts are included in the kit).
Made for 3.6-meter long driveways
Fits driveways up to 3.6-metres wide with all parts included in the kit which includes 2 x end modules (left and right), and 1 x centre module.
Need a wider driveway kerb ramp kit?
- The 4.8-metre driveway kit is another option for those who have wider driveways.
- All ramp kits can be expanded by adding more centre modules according to the size of your driveway.
- You may also purchase each module separately according to your requirements.
Allows water flow through
The gutter ramp features an inbuilt channel (30mm high x 50mm wide) allowing water to flow through.
Features and Benefits:
- Comes in easy to handle 1.2m sections
- Made from 100% recycled rubber
- Frosted surface to improve skid resistance
- Provides a smooth transition from the driveway to the roadway
- Highly durable with a service life of 3 to 5 years
- Can be driven over by cars & trucks
- Doesn’t protrude into the roadway
- Easy to install and assemble
- In-built channel on the underside to allow water to flow through
- Length: 1,200mm
- Width: 410mm
- Height (in centre): 64mm
- Material: 100% Recycled Solid Rubber
- Weight: 20kg each
- Load Capacity: 15,000kg
- Service life: 3 to 5 years
How to install your kerb ramp kit
Option 1: Join Your Ramps Together (Best Option)
For easy assembly, each section of the Heeve Premium Rubber Kerb Ramp kit is provided with pre-drilled holes underneath each ramp. The ramps can be easily joined together using the Heeve Joining Bolt & Nuts which are provided within the kit. These galvanized bolts are inserted in the adjoining section through the pre-drilled holes. No tools are required to join the ramps together. When each piece is joined together the ramp is very heavy and won't be easily taken.
Option 2: Sit Your Ramps In Place
With each ramp module weighing 20kg, you can be sure that the ramp system is heavy enough not to be blown away in the wind yet still light enough to be moved if needed.
Option 3: Fix Your Ramps To The Ground
For a semi-permanent installation, the ramps can be secured to the ground using Sikaflex which can be purchased at your local hardware store.
Please Check With Your Local Council First
For detailed regulations and to ensure that a kerb ramp is allowed in your area, contact your local council before purchasing and installing any kerb ramp.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.