Heeve Durable Recycled Rubber Kerb Guard For Square Kerb & Channel
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Proudly Made in Australia
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: These products are made to order and may have a 1-4 week lead time.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heeve Durable Recycled Rubber Kerb Guard To Protect Kerb & Channel During Construction - 1800mm Long
The Heeve Durable Recycled Rubber Kerb Guard provides you with an effective solution for protecting square concrete kerb and channel up to 150mm in height during construction projects such as new estate developments.
This kerb guard is manufactured from 100% recycled tyres and is moulded specifically to fit square-edge kerbs. The Heeve Recycled Rubber Kerb Guard is a cost-effective solution to kerb protection during roadway construction.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents damage to concrete kerb from machinery during construction
- Weather resistant
- Supports loads of up to 15-tonne
- Can be easily moved by two people
- Perfect for protection against heavy machinery
- Optional yellow hazard markings for greater visibility
- Highly durable for short or long-term use
- Easy to clean
- Alternatively, the ramp can be secured to the ground with Sikaflex 11 which can be purchased at a local hardware store.
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tyres
- High-vis yellow markings
- To suit kerb up to 150mm high x 100mm deep
- Weight: 42kg/pc
- Length: 1800mm
- A: 80mm
- B: 170mm
- C: 150mm
- D: 60mm
- E: 100mm
- F: 115mm
- G: 60mm
- H: 120mm
- I: 150mm
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in black. Contact us for a custom colour quotation. Please note that custom colours are subject to an additional fee.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.