TradeQuip Engine Stand with Gearbox - 500kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Worm Drive Gearbox Equipped Engine Stand
Gone are the days of tediously pulling and positioning engine blocks using traditional pulley systems. Not only do they pose a safety hazard, but such conventional systems are also time-consuming and lengthen the overall effort. Check out this amazing engine stand from TradeQuip that has the position and rotate any engine block or similar item to a total of 360 degrees. The 40:1 ratio gearbox uses a Geared Reduction Worm Drive mechanism connected at a 90-degree angle for reduced torque.
The benefit of this worm drive is that it does not rotate back under the influence of the weight of the engine. Hence, making the overall operation even more secure. The four adjustable arms ensure that engine blocks of most sizes easily fit. Plus, the maximum load-bearing capacity of this stand is 500 kg, so it is practically useful for most engines.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to "Made for the Trade" standards for quality and durability
- 360° swivelling and gear ratio head allows easy rotation for obtaining the perfect angle position
- 90° 'Geared Reduction Worm Drive' system holds the load secure at any point throughout the 360° rotation
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Heavy-gauge tubular construction with industrial-grade steel bearing castors for easy maneuverability
- The mounting head has four adjustable arms with bolt holes to accommodate various load sizes
- Gearbox Ratio: 40:1
- Height: 1230mm
- Width: 850mm
- Length: 1190mm
- Castor Diameter: 90mm
- Distance between legs: 680mm
- Lower steel tubing: 60 x 60mm
- Column tubing: 70 x 70mm
- Nett Weight: 54kg
- Carton 1 of 2: 1195 x 860 x 70mm (Weight: 17kg)
- Carton 2 of 2: 1120 x 270 x 230mm (Weight: 45kg)
Product Information Tips:
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.