Barrier Group Slo-Motion Heavy Duty Steel Speed Hump
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Slo-Motion Heavy Duty Steel Traffic Slowing Speed Hump From Barrier Group
Barrier Group Slo-Motion Heavy Duty Steel Speed Hump is a modular system to control the speed of heavy vehicular traffic from forklifts, trucks or buses in any private, commercial or industrial setting (including ‘B’-Doubles). It is a perfect addition to transport depots, factories, large warehouses, storage facilities, and terminals etc.
The unmatched chassis construction enhanced with 6mm floor plate and 6 bolt fixing makes Slo-motion Heavy Duty Hump virtually indestructible.
The Heavy Duty speed hump does not require a rubber underlay to prevent rattle.
Optional Steel End Caps:
Steel End Caps by Barrier Group to fit Slo-Motion Heavy Duty Steel Speed Hump. It is a perfect addition to the speed hump minimise the trip hazard or to serve unanticipated approach angles. They also add a professional finish to modular ramp system.
Features & Benefits
- AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 compliant design
- An unmatched load bearing contact area with the road surface.
- Use with or without steel end caps.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Independent modules allow easy assembly and removal
- Does not need a rubber underlay to prevent rattle.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Built in bridge design to accommodate hoses or cables.
- Available in 2 variants: 500mm and 1m
- Top skin: 6mm floor plate.
- Length: 1 metre or 1/2 metre.
- Width: 350mm.
- Height: 55mm.
- Ramp angle: 2:1.
- Weight: SM1000HD – 24.5kgs.
- SM500HD – 13kgs.
- SMSEC – 5kgs/pair (steel).
- Fixings: Masonry anchors (supplied).
- SPIKES Optional steel gravel spikes for fixing into loose surfaces – 300 x 12mm each
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.