Digga 2 Tonne 3m x 360mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Tail Lift May Be Required For Delivery: This product may be bulky and require a tail lift delivery. See below for full details.
Digga 2 Tonne 3m x 360mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps, Pair
Designed specifically for machines with rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres, the Digga 2.3 Tonne 3m x 360mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are heavy duty yet light in weight and come with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance and are cost effective.
European designed and engineered, the Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design available on the Australian market today.
Complete with connection plate and tongue as well as zinc coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres
- Patented, fully extruded, double T-beam design, interlocks the rungs into the body of the rail. No physical load is taken by the weld alone. The welds (top & bottom), hold the rung in its fitted position, adding superior strength & durability.
- 3 different connection methods;
- Pin (supplied)
- Tongue (supplied)
- Chain (chain not supplied)
- Enhanced beam strength
- Huge 18 Month Warranty
- Certified to the highest international standards including CE, TUV and GS certification guaranteeing the quality and safety of the ramps
- Reinforced, easy load, lead on/off design are safer and more durable than conventional ramp designs
- The reinforced bottom rung sits low to the ground ensuring machines don’t have to ‘step up’ onto the ramp. As a result, the bottom few rungs won’t bend, as so often is the case with current ramp designs. The ride is also much smoother
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 2 tonne
- Ramp Weight: 23kg
- Ramp Length: 3m
- Internal Track Width: 300mm
- Ramp Width: 360mm
- Beam: 100mm
- Series: Standard
Skid steers(Bobcats), excavators, Dingo's, Ditch Witches, and other small machinery with 2 tonne ratings can now be loaded onto trailers and truck beds with these aluminium machinery loading ramps. The ramps have raised sides to allow safe, worry-free loading.
Where steel tracks are to be used on ramps, please refer to the Universal Series which have a different tread surface to the Standard Series Ramps. See the table below, for Digga's full range of Standard Series Ramps.
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Optional Tail Lift Delivery For Bulky Items
Standard delivery price provided at checkout requires the receiver to have adequate facilities to off-load the item via either a forklift or loading dock available at the time of delivery (business hours). If you do not have the facilities to off-load please select "Yes Tail Lift" under Optional Tail Lift Delivery above to have your item delivered via a courier truck that has tail lift delivery capabilities.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Would you send to Tasmania. I’m interested in 2ton ramps 3m long please.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes, we do ship to Tas. May I please know your email and post code so I can draft you a quote with discounted freight?
You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on freight cost.
Do you have in stock.
We have plenty available Digga 2 Tonne 3m x 360mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps at our QLD, NSW and VIC branches.
If you can provide me your contact number, email and shipping address, I will be able to draft you a quotation with more accurate pricing including any applicable discounts and promos.
Also, cheper freight cost than if you do the purchase online yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you.